Tuesday 21 May 2013

May Team Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends!
     Welcome to another team blog hop! This month our focus was on "inspiration" and for me this was easy since most things I do come from someone else's artwork. So this is how it works....I serf pintrest and my favorite blogs and see a sketch or technique and the I use my CTMH products to make it my own. :) This is a circular blog so If you have come from Carols blog http://craftycarol55.blogspot.com/2013/05/may-team-blog-hop.htm you have come from the right place :) Here is what I have done .....
This first card was inspired by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and here is my card. I used the dream pop paper. the Owl is on the paper and it was just so I cool I had to use it as a focal point. :)
 My next card was inspired by this card on pintrest. I loved the technique and wanted to teach it to my club members.....they loved the card we made..check it out :)
cant wait to get this stampset ..



this card used the white wash technique. we first embossed the image in white embossing powder onto kraft cardstock, then coloured in some of the image with the blender pen with white daisy pigment ink and then used the markers to shade. we also used the burlap ribbon, buzz and bumble paper pack and the stamp set fabulous you seasons and nature c1533.

The next person in our blog hop is Brea at http://thebrae-er.blogspot.ca/

I hope you are enjoying our blog hop, I would love to hear your comments :)
Until next time :)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment