Monday 2 September 2013

Atlantic Hearts sketch #19

Hello crafty friends!
     Today is the day for Atlantic Hearts Sketch blog sketch #19!! I had inspiration from the Huntington papers and the matching workshop on the go stamp set to complete this card! here is the sketch
And here is my card......
I also used some burlap ribbon and rosewood mini-medley accents on page 119 of the current idea book. I love them!! and I'm very happy with my card :)

Hope you get to make a card with this sketch today!

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I love all the added detail, the multi-coloured leaves, the burlap and the accent piece. It's a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the multi- coloured leaves, I just did a workshop with that on a tree set we have, I love the simplicity of the technique but the wow factor it gives is awesome. I love everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card...working with this paperpack this month! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Retired papers or not it is a wonderful card! Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete