Tuesday 26 November 2013

The Brea-ers team Christmas blog hop

Hello Crafty Friends,

   This month my team members and myself are focusing on Christmas of course!! If you have come from Arlene Bonsma's blog then you are on the right page :)

I know that a lot of you have paper packs that are retired or product you haven't used up yet, well I know I do! But because I like to make cards I have combined the two!! I give card sets to teachers, friends and sell them at local craft fairs! They are a big hit so I thought I would share with you all....This is the only one I have left but you get the idea, I sell them for $8-$10 a box of cards



Believe it or not the black and silver paper is wrapping paper from last year at Christmas that I saved but these would look awesome with our Always paper pack.


Another fun thing I made for craft fairs and for a funny gift is the "melted snowman" water bottle....




This year the new item was a bag of snowman poop.....I sold them for .50 and sold them all so I don't have a picture...I will try to make some more to update this post.



Another popular item are altered journals....they are dollar store composition books and covered with paper and decorated. I sell them for $5 but teachers, grandparents, teenagers love them!!
My son's with bulk proplayer...kept it simple for him
Retired papers but you get the idea....used the new artphilosphy cartridge for the title though :)

And one more with retired papers.....



The last thing are cards that are gift card holders. These too are a big hit this year! out side is  a regular card.....

inside has a flip out area to hold the gift card..... I made these by cutting the 12x12 cardstock at 5.25 and 12 inches, scored at 4.25 on each end then just folded the inside together and free hand cut the area for the card :)



Hope you like my projects....please message me if you have questions on how to make any of these awesome Christmas gifts.....crafting time, using product and happy recipient's..Win win!! To order your own CTMH products please check out my ctmh web site here!
Please hop over to  Krista Ritskenson's blog and check out what she has made!

Merry Christmas if I don't "see you" before then...
Michelle Hughes

4 comments:

  1. very nice- love the melted snow idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, love all your crafty ideas for shows. My favourite is the gift card that looks like a regular card...neat way to surprise someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the gift card. Lovely....

    ReplyDelete