Tuesday 2 August 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch # 171

Hello crafty Friends!
    Today I made a card for the Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #171 using some of the new paper fundamentals and the ahoy matey stamp set. I wanted to make the sketch into a shaker card. Here is the sketch... 
It was a lot trickier to cut with the cricut than I anticipated so its not quite centered. Then I didn't have any 3D foam tape (z1151) so I had to use a bunch of squares which don't work as well....arrr then my makers "blobbed" on the boot....so here is my card.....


oh well, not perfect but passable???
Michelle Hughes

1 comment:

  1. Boy all those imperfections sure did make an adorable card. I've done shakers but not with the image inside the card. I'm going to have to try that...love it.

    ReplyDelete