Monday 8 August 2016

Between the folds Pirate Birthday

Hello Crafty Friends,
   I was asked to make some boy cards so I started looking for inspirations. One that jumped out was between the folds challenge to use the Florence paper pack from CTMH. I didn't get that paper pack but I used the colours of poppy, peacock, flaxen, and ruby. Here is my card....


I used the ahoy matey stamp set and retired fundamentals but they are similar to the new fundamentals. So much fun!
Hope you get some inspiration!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love how you did the papers in the background and the bling is a great touch. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Between the Folds (BTF)!

    Brandi R
    DT member BTF
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, adorable image and great job coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Between The Folds!

    ReplyDelete