Tuesday 29 August 2017

Punny Sketch #227

Hello Crafty Friends,
    Close to my Hearts New idea book is out and I have been having fun playing with the Punny pals D1751 this week. So for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #227 this week I had to use them! Here is the sketch
And here is my card... I coloured the pig with our shin han markers and used last idea book fundamentals because I haven't ordered the newest yet.
Here are some more cards using retired fundamental papers (although it would be easy to swap out new ones) and the punny pals stamp set and random accessories :)

 For the froggy card I got inspiration from case this sketch
 And the Yappy Birthday pup was inspired from Freshly made sketch challenge 
I was hoping to get more made before my launch party tomorrow but work and life has gotten in the way. I hope you will join our sketch At Atlantic hearts!! and are inspired by my cards.
Michelle Hughes

1 comment: